processing equipment is of the highest quality design and manufacture.
- Manual analysers have fine etched cursors and illuminated magnifiers
for accurate manual processing of chart traces.
- Automatic analysers do not 'scan' charts they actually read
them using software drivers and electronic algorithms. This process
gives accurate results for the smallest vehicle movement.
- Matrix™ software is a sophisticated and comprehensive
tachograph chart analysis system. The program has in-built facilities
to enable analysis of both Community Rules and Domestic Law in
relation to both goods and passenger vehicles.
- Charts are processed by highly trained and qualified analysts.
- After initial chart processing, two stages of data validation
is performed and every offence is manually verified by a senior